Releasing the first 3.5 beta?

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

Apr 14, 2021, 4:20:36 PM4/14/21
to openref...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have received various requests for a new release and am worried by the
lack of movement on this. Some major features and bug fixes have been
waiting for many months now.

Tom, do you still feel responsible for taking care of this release?

Best,

Antonin

Isao Matsunami

Apr 14, 2021, 4:44:34 PM4/14/21
to openref...@googlegroups.com
Antonin, It's on you.

The only thing I fear is that after-relaese "incidents" might not
linger on until your sabbatical break ends. Currently we can use OR
without serious problems.

2021年4月15日(木) 5:20 Antonin Delpeuch (lists) <li...@antonin.delpeuch.eu>:

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

May 2, 2021, 3:56:34 AM5/2/21
to openref...@googlegroups.com
Hi Isao,

I think it should be manageable, the master branch should be reasonably
usable since I know some organizations which use it for the Wikibase
integration.

I'll go through the 3.5 milestone and triage the things that should make
it for a 3.5 beta. I hope to propose the beta in two weeks or so.

Best,
Antonin