It's a good time to merge

1 view

Tom Morris

Jul 25, 2011, 10:15:13 AM7/25/11
to google-refine-dev
David asked me the other day on IRC if it was a good time to merge in
his new importer branch. I think it is. Anyone disagree?

If anyone else has changes to be merged, now would be a good time as
well while the tree is stable.

After everything's merged, I plan to make a pass through the code to
detabify and make cosmetic cleanups (Stefano did this once before, but
some of the new code has tabs in it). This will make merges more
difficult, so it's best to do the merges first. If anyone other than
David has stuff to merge, let me know and I'll hold off until you're
done.

Tom

Iain Sproat

Jul 25, 2011, 10:25:58 AM7/25/11
to google-r...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Tom Morris <tfmo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> David asked me the other day on IRC if it was a good time to merge in
> his new importer branch.  I think it is.

+1. It'll get more eyeballs if it's in the trunk.

David Huynh

Jul 25, 2011, 1:01:11 PM7/25/11
to google-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, guys. I'll start the merging early next week.

Stefano Mazzocchi

Jul 25, 2011, 2:45:29 PM7/25/11
to google-r...@googlegroups.com
+1