Regarding issue #4716 Escape character for fields name when exporting in SQL

Thad Guidry

Jun 3, 2022, 2:41:09 PM6/3/22
to openref...@googlegroups.com
Antonin and Antoine,

One thing that we had thought of during design time (Tony and I) for the DB extension was to allow in-place column name editing in the export dialog itself.  We didn't do that because he wasn't sure of the underlying approach for the project metadata at the time (which was kinda influx and under discussion for changes).

That might be a nice alternative to bring the power back into the users hands?
And thus expect them to know a bit of SQL (we shouldn't be teaching standards in OpenRefine dialogs anyways) and where they can make quick changes to the column names during export time?