New Years bug ??

1 view

Thad Guidry

Jan 9, 2012, 3:26:59 PM1/9/12
to google-r...@googlegroups.com
I had not fired up my installation on my work laptop since before the holidays.

Tried Refine today and I noticed a little quirk... do others see this on Windows 7 systems also ?

HTML source says:

(screenschot attached)
Google Refine.png

David Huynh

Jan 9, 2012, 3:50:47 PM1/9/12
to google-r...@googlegroups.com
Looks like my bug! That piece of smart date rendering code is too smart for its own good.

David

Tom Morris

Jan 9, 2012, 10:26:53 PM1/9/12
to google-r...@googlegroups.com

This was mentioned on Twitter over the weekend and I thought the user had reported the bug as I requested. I fixed a few things related to this a while back but must have missed this one.

Tom