Crowdin setup

1 view

Thad Guidry

Jul 2, 2021, 8:29:08 AM7/2/21
to openref...@googlegroups.com
Hi Antonin,

I received this invite for the Crowdin setup for OpenRefine.
And verified that I could login.

Thanks for starting on the French translation of our Troubleshooting page!

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 5:02 AM Crowdin <nor...@crowdin.com> wrote:

Hello,

OpenRefine invited you to join Crowdin and granted you manager access to a localization project.

Project Source Language
OpenRefine English

"Hi,
I am setting up Crowdin to make the OpenRefine docs translatable, this invite should let you manage the project (for instance invite new translators).
Best,
Antonin"

To start managing projects assigned to you please login to your Crowdin account. Note that you still can create your own translation projects.

Start Managing Projects >

Kind regards,
Crowdin Team

Notification preferences | Unsubscribe

© 2021 Crowdin

Thad Guidry

Jul 2, 2021, 8:48:25 AM7/2/21
to openref...@googlegroups.com
Also, once we have invited more trusted community members as Proofreaders (experts in their language), we probably want to go into Settings and enable the "Auto approve" for their Role as a "Proofreader"?

image.png