Re: [OpenRefine] openrefine -java 0.2.1 client with what openrefine version

Thad Guidry

Jun 24, 2021, 11:03:29 AM6/24/21
to fexer...@gmail.com, openref...@googlegroups.com
Hi Felix!

So sorry for the long delay!  Your email got stuck in our Google Groups spam folder for nearly a month!

Since you are developing with OpenRefine, you might want to ask on our developers mailing list about your concerns.
So I've added our dev list into CC so other developers can respond and help you with that issue.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 9:43 AM Felix Ericsson <fexer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!
i have a problem trying to programaticly using openrefine in a java 8 project. i have gotten refine java 0.2.1 to be able to run with java 8 but i get this error while trying to reach openrefine 4.3.1 :

gmbh.dtap.refine.client.RefineException: Unexpected response : HTTP/1.1 200 OK

is it a versioning issue? what version of openrefine should be compatible with the java client.
thanks!
/regards
Felix