Error with new build this morning

Thad Guidry

Sep 19, 2011, 11:37:01 AM9/19/11
to google-r...@googlegroups.com
See attached file.  Passing this SVN UP build cycle in front of devs eyes first.

These are new errors me on this Ubuntu Amazon install:

Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display ":1.0".

and this error

com.google.gdata.util.AuthenticationException: Unauthorized

Notice, that everything works and loads fine, just prior to my SVN UP at the beginning.

--
-Thad
http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry

Tom Morris

Sep 19, 2011, 12:04:41 PM9/19/11
On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Thad Guidry <thadg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> See attached file.  Passing this SVN UP build cycle in front of devs eyes
> first.

[For anyone else looking, you'll need to skip past the first 1000 blank lines]

> These are new errors me on this Ubuntu Amazon install:
>
> Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display ":1.0".

I don't see this and it seems weird to me. I'm not sure how Refine
would trigger it.

> and this error
>
> com.google.gdata.util.AuthenticationException: Unauthorized

I see this, but it doesn't appear to be fatal (at least I can open a
project, but I didn't really do extensive testing).

There have been some changes to the GData stuff recently, so this
could be something related to that. I'll try to look later if no one
else gets to it first.

Tom

p.s. If anyone saw compilation errors in Eclipse, I just fixed the
failing XML Importer test.

David Huynh

Sep 19, 2011, 8:48:42 PM9/19/11
On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Tom Morris <tfmo...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Thad Guidry <thadg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> See attached file.  Passing this SVN UP build cycle in front of devs eyes
> first.

[For anyone else looking, you'll need to skip past the first 1000 blank lines]

> These are new errors me on this Ubuntu Amazon install:
>
> Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display ":1.0".

I don't see this and it seems weird to me.  I'm not sure how Refine
would trigger it.

I'm not seeing any build error, but I'm on Mac.

> and this error
>
> com.google.gdata.util.AuthenticationException: Unauthorized

I see this, but it doesn't appear to be fatal (at least I can open a
project, but I didn't really do extensive testing).

I'm not seeing this.

There have been some changes to the GData stuff recently, so this
could be something related to that.  I'll try to look later if no one
else gets to it first.

Tom

p.s. If anyone saw compilation errors in Eclipse, I just fixed the
failing XML Importer test.

Thanks, Tom! That escaped me.

David