related to google extension

Akshita Singh

Feb 4, 2021, 4:22:19 AM2/4/21
to OpenRefine Development
after i set up the google extension and i get client id and client secret id ,
can anyone please tell me where to write and how the write the file with these details

Tom Morris

Feb 4, 2021, 10:03:35 PM2/4/21
to openref...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 4:22 AM Akshita Singh <singhaks...@gmail.com> wrote:
after i set up the google extension and i get client id and client secret id ,
can anyone please tell me where to write and how the write the file with these details

They go in refine.ini. You can find more information here: https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/issues/2383

Tom

Akshita Singh

Feb 4, 2021, 11:52:05 PM2/4/21
to OpenRefine Development
i have set up the google extension  and put the required credentials in refine.ini or refine-dev-ini but still i never get that ,sign in option ,it always shows the spinner ,also i cant see any error in console ,
can you please guide me a bit about what the problem can be .
i have really been trying to fix this since many days
Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 10.16.14 AM.png