Introducing an open source resource directory information system from Sarapis

Greg Bloom

Aug 6, 2020, 5:35:25 PM8/6/20
to OpenReferral
Hi folks – I just want to pass along this blog post from longtime member of the Open Referral Initiative, Devin Balkind, of Sarapis: https://openreferral.org/presenting-orservices-3-0-a-complete-laravel-based-open-referral-directory-solution/

Through a series of pilot projects with various communities across the country, Sarapis has developed a range of tools for collecting, managing, and publishing resource directory data. They've now bundled these tools into an open source platform, ORServices – which I think may be the most complete open source software package of its kind.

I'm sure Devin (de...@sarapis.org) will be glad to answer questions about this software, and may be able to help you get your own deployment off the ground.

Take a look, and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions!
~greg