HSDS Upgrade - Proposal

Rob Redpath

Sep 17, 2020, 12:30:14 PM9/17/20
to OpenReferral
Hi Everyone!

We’re now inviting comments on the proposals to update HSDS. There’s a Google doc outlining the changes at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kiUI-Yo2WK5ZUrpD_6pjH0DEAYnMzux5g3a93YN1qZM/edit#heading=h.yndkpj187or4 and the changes are staged in a GitHub Pull Request at https://github.com/openreferral/specification/pull/219 . You can see the updated version of the standard at http://docs.openreferral.org/en/2.0-dev/ . To provide feedback, please comment on the doc or on GitHub, or use hypothes.is on the docs site. Myself, Ben Webb and Greg are very happy to discuss the proposal, and we’ll have a call in the next couple of weeks for discussion as well.

Thanks!

Rob

Greg Bloom

Sep 18, 2020, 2:47:11 PM9/18/20
to OpenReferral
Thanks, Rob! Really looking forward to hear feedback on this framework and proposed changes.

I've set up a schedule poll for a video call where we can discuss, please indicate your availability if you're interested: https://doodle.com/poll/wswpidci5ra6mhwm

Depending on what feedback we get online between now and the call, this will be some combination of summary, issue deliberation, implementation consideration, final polish and (if all goes well) approval. So review and submit your feedback BEFORE the call. There are many ways you can submit feedback! Consider the github issues queue, the Google doc summary, the hypothes.is  annotation tool on our ReadtheDocs page, or directly to me :)

Thanks!
greg

Greg Bloom

Oct 2, 2020, 12:27:57 PM10/2/20
to OpenReferral
Hi folks – I'm putting a hold on the calendar for next week, Thursday October 8th at 11a EST, to convene by video chat and review the proposed upgrades to HSDS

Anyone is welcome to participate, though if you have feedback or questions I ask that we find time to discuss them in advance, so that we can shape the agenda accordingly. We're going to try to get through everything in an hour (unless people bring up issues that seem like they will take more time) so providing any significant input in advance is a kindness to everyone involved.

If you're interested in participating (even if you just want to listen in!) let me know and I'll add your email to the calendar invite.

I've set up a google meet room but would like to record the convo and I don't know if Google still has that functionality. If anyone else has a conference tool that can easily record, and which we can easily use, please let me know.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!

Thanks!
greg