New open source resource finder app: Arrival Advisor

1 view

Greg Bloom

May 21, 2019, 2:46:58 PM5/21/19
to openre...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks!

Eager to share this news from our network:

PeaceGeeks has been working with British Columbia's 2-1-1 to develop a mobile app specifically to help immigrants find services – using the Open Referral format to facilitate data exchange.

They've launched and open-sourced the implementation: https://openreferral.org/introducing-arrival-advisor-from-peacegeeks/

I'm told the implementation could be readily repurposed for other localities, and even for other types of users aside from immigration.

If you're interested in learning more, let me know!

onward,
~greg

--

Leading up the Open Referral Initiative.
Book a time to talk on my calendar.

Web: OpenReferral.org