Re: [openreferral] Digest for OpenReferral@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

David Erlandson

Mar 20, 2019, 9:08:22 AM3/20/19
to OpenRe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,

Interesting position!  Do you mind if I ask what the end goal of Service Net is?  Will it be an I&R software competing with the likes of iCarol, Visionlink, etc? Or do you see it occupying a separate space from them?

Part of the job announcement was to define strategies/goals/metrics which almost seems like a chicken/egg issue.  But maybe that's part of the startup world that's always eluded me.

Cheers,
Dave

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 1:30 AM <OpenRe...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Greg Bloom <greg....@gmail.com>: Mar 19 03:25PM -0400

Hi folks - Excited to share this announcement from Benetech, which is using
Open Referral to develop multi-lateral resource data management tools in a
project called Service Net.

They're looking for a Director for the Service Net project. see below for
Clotilde Vasconi's message (which first went to our Slack
<https://openreferral.org/get-involved/join-our-slack-team/>)

Good morning all, I am Clotilde Vasconi, Program Manager for Service Net
> Don’t hesitate to spread the word and to contact me through this channel
> or PM. I’m looking forward to talking with the OR community (that I should
> have joined a long time ago!)

It would be great to place someone from the Open Referral network into this
exciting position! I would be glad to talk about this project and the
opportunity with any interested candidates :)

~greg
--

*Leading up the Open Referral Initiative.*
Book a time to talk on my calendar <http://calendly.com/greg-bloom/>.

Web: OpenReferral.org <http://openreferral.org/>
Community: Open Referral Forum
<http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openreferral>