Fwd: Welcome to Open Referral UK's first newsletter

Greg Bloom

Mar 30, 2021, 2:43:50 PM3/30/21
to openre...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks - there's been some very exciting progress in the UK, where an emerging network of government and civil society actors are aligning around localization and adoption of HSDS. In some ways (such as LOOP, which we recently profiled on the blog) they are already breaking new ground.

I'm excited to see this movement and support it, and would be glad to connect any dots if you're interested in learning more and/or getting involved. As they develop a more formal governance model, I think we might want to revisit our own ("minimally viable process") governance framework, if only to ensure that we can maintain alignment and cross-pollination, where appropriate, among networks.

See below for more, and follow the links to sign up for updates!

~greg

Jun 9, 2021, 10:12:12 AM6/9/21
to OpenReferral
Here's another update from the Open Referral UK initiative:
https://medium.com/ldcu/open-referral-uk-beta-project-what-we-learnt-and-what-weve-delivered-d40248568721

exciting to see this progress!