Open Referral's 2018 Year in Review

Greg Bloom

Jan 30, 2019, 9:13:14 AM1/30/19
to OpenReferral
Hi folks! It's time again for our year-in-review report.

We just published it on the blog:

In 2018, we made some of our most important progress yet. In fact, we accomplished some of the primary objectives of Open Referral's mission.

Thanks to all who've made that possible along the way. Looking forward to see what we are able to do next.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the contents of the report – and, also, if there's someone else out there who you think should see this!

~greg

--

Leading up the Open Referral Initiative.
Book a time to talk on my calendar.

Web: OpenReferral.org