Sourcing of Rods

Bryan Costanich

Jan 6, 2014, 2:33:08 AM1/6/14
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I've been putting together a sourcing list (here: https://github.com/bryancostanich/OpenRC/blob/master/Truggy/BOM.md), but i've been having some trouble finding a source for the rods. this is the closest i found, which, i suppose, you could just cut to length, but isn't ideal: http://www.amazon.com/Airplane-200x2mm-Silver-Stainless-Steel/dp/B00FHMBANC/ref=sr_1_4?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1388993426&sr=1-4&keywords=200mm+steel+rod

anyone have an idea of where to get the specific lengths?

Kevin Izatt

Apr 28, 2015, 6:27:42 PM4/28/15
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Sorry no help on specific lengths but I just made a post about this. I salvaged some 3mm stainless rods from a couple of DVD burners and plan to just cut them to length.

Also big thank you for the BOM!