Canadian Source for Outer Driveshafts and Shocks Question...

rgf...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2013, 1:16:00 PM8/27/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking at Printing this, I think it would be fun for my son and myself, however I have a few questions.

For the outer Driveshafts - CVD 1:10 118MM - www.conrad.com #231121-I5 but I'm wondering if there is a  Canadian source or can I use something from Hobby King ie http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__27514__Front_CVD_1_10_Quanum_Vandal_4WD_Racing_Buggy_2pcs_.html
Also do you need 4 drive shafts or 2 ?

And for the shocks I've read that you need 100mm shocks but is this for the front and rear shocks or just the front ?

Thanks in advance

sicherlich nicht

Dec 13, 2013, 4:40:00 AM12/13/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
the drive shafts look pretty similar, but you need to try it out, maybe you need to adjust the length of the whishbones
and yes you need 4pc of them
100mm shocks for front and rear are fine

Kevin Penney

Jan 21, 2015, 10:34:45 PM1/21/15
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Did you ever figure out what to use here ?

Rob Giannini

Jan 22, 2015, 9:58:29 PM1/22/15
to ope...@googlegroups.com

No, not much luck. I think I saw in the forms some people trying work around parts but for now I gave it up.

Toying with the idea of making a 2 wheel drive truck from scratch.

Boris Tékaty

Jan 23, 2015, 1:47:18 AM1/23/15
to ope...@googlegroups.com

I have ordered printing of small gears frim shapeways. Will report when I get them.

Regards
Boris

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The OpenRC Project" group.