Changing bearings to a more common size

dantheman1998

Aug 18, 2013, 1:20:21 PM8/18/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Im in the process of building my car and in looking for the bearings online it seems that the sized used isnt common and its expensive. Maybe the bearings should be sized to a more common bearing like the 608 bearing. Its hard for me to find any bearings in 4mm width.Unless someone knows a good website that has these bearings for a good price.  I would do the work myself but i am currently learning cad (and not very good at it)

Daniel Norée

Aug 18, 2013, 5:00:35 PM8/18/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com

Laurent JOËTS

Aug 20, 2013, 5:42:50 AM8/20/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
In France, I found it at http://123roulement.com.

Have fun :-)

dantheman1998

Aug 22, 2013, 11:54:19 AM8/22/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Whoops lol. I was looking at industrial supply websites like mcmaster carr were they wanted 7 dollars a bearing. Thanks alot!!