How do you guys contribute back changes?

Wil C

Aug 30, 2013, 1:45:44 PM8/30/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. I've been following OpenRC for a little bit, and I have a question:

Do you guys make changes to the basic designs, and if so, do you share it back with the community? I did go back and read many posts, and it does seem like this happens, though sometimes, it's not necessarily the 3D printed part itself, but suggestions about where to source a part for cheaper/better.

I'm starting to build out pages on Cubehero where people can submit changes to a project, and people can have a discussion around it. And then, the admins can decide whether or not to accept the changes. Basically, a "These are my changes to these files. What do you think? Accept or Reject?" discussion.

Do you, as a project community, think you need that? Here's a mockup to spur your imaginations: http://redpen.io/6jz8f5. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Wil

Eric B

Dec 19, 2013, 10:40:37 AM12/19/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Daniel Noree has hosted the designs on :

https://grabcad.com/library/openrc-1-10-3d-printable-rc-truggy

It looks like you can post design changes there.