Creator Kits

Chris Rauch

Sep 9, 2015, 6:21:59 PM9/9/15
to The OpenRC Project
I am starting a new online community called Creator Kits.  The inspiration for Creator Kits came from the challenges I faced trying to source some of the parts for the Open RC car I built with my 11 year old son.  Attached is the official press release I have written to accompany a KickStarter Campaign recently launched.  Ultimately, I would like to provide a kit of mechanical parts for an RC car build to remove the headache of trying to source all the parts independently.  Let me know what you think about the idea.

Creator_Kits_Press_Release.pdf