Bearings and screw list

Laurent JOËTS

Jul 9, 2013, 5:11:50 PM7/9/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm printing a truggy open rc car with my son on a Replicator2, and I would like to know where I can find a list of needed bearings and screws.
Thanks ;-)

Daniel Norée

Jul 9, 2013, 5:17:40 PM7/9/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com

I'll get you the list first thing tomorrow. Time for bed now.

Daniel Norée

Jul 10, 2013, 9:50:42 AM7/10/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Ok,

All dimension are in mm and the measurements are: Width x Inner diameter x Outer diameter

For the wheels you need 8pcs 4x5x10
For the drivetrain you need 10 pcs 4x10x15
For the steering you need 4pcs 4x6x12

/Daniel

Laurent JOËTS

Jul 10, 2013, 3:58:43 PM7/10/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
All dimension are in mm and the measurements are: Width x Inner diameter x Outer diameter

For the wheels you need 8pcs 4x5x10
For the drivetrain you need 10 pcs 4x10x15
For the steering you need 4pcs 4x6x12

Thanks a lot !
Is there a similar list for screws ?

Daniel Norée

Jul 10, 2013, 5:20:23 PM7/10/13
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Posted on the Thingiverse page:

Thanks for the STP-file. I counted all the crews and came up with the following result:
- Countersunk Head:
42x M3x8
8x M3x12
- Pan Head Cap:
14x M3x8
4x M3x10
6x M3x12
8x M3x16
There is also a need of 22 M3 nuts.
Maybe someone else will help this information :)
Greetings,
McKillex