Should I reuse persistent view models as resources?

thatpaulschofield

Nov 28, 2011, 10:59:49 PM11/28/11
to OpenRasta
I'm developing a new application that will persist view models for
consumption by the UI. Is it a good idea to use these directly as
resources, or should I create specific resource classes and use
something like AutoMapper to map the view models onto resources?

Paul Schofield

SerialSeb

Nov 29, 2011, 4:26:07 AM11/29/11
to OpenRasta
Could you ask this on stackoverflow?

On Nov 29, 4:59 am, thatpaulschofield <thatpaulschofi...@gmail.com>

thatpaulschofield

Nov 29, 2011, 4:38:06 PM11/29/11
to OpenRasta
Hi Sebastien,

I am sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question. I was going
to ask on stackoverflow, but I saw their policy on questions that
solicit opinions vs. having a factual answer. I knew I might get
several different opinions, so I thought I would try this forum.

I will try stackoverflow.