Dependency resolution with parameters

Mark Watts

Dec 2, 2011, 5:39:18 AM12/2/11
to OpenRasta
I've searched this group and Google in general and can't see anyone
asking about this, so thought I would post it here.

Is there any mechanism in OR whereby I can resolve registered
dependencies and provide one or more of the dependencies myself? For
example, Windsor has Resolve<T>(object argumentsAsAnonymousType) so
that if you can mix and match between resolved constructor arguments
and arbitrary values.

Regards,
Mark

Antony Denyer

Dec 3, 2011, 7:19:21 AM12/3/11
to open...@googlegroups.com

I think you could solve this in castle Windsor by using the usingfactory method when you register it. Then when openrasta resolves it will delegate to Windsor to construct it.

Hope that answers your question

Sebastien Lambla

Dec 5, 2011, 8:03:41 AM12/5/11
to open...@googlegroups.com
Indeed. Those are things that it would be very difficult to port to all containers, hence why we try and not do it at all and let people use native APIs for this.

Seb