Moving to a new organization.

Sebastien Lambla

Jan 10, 2012, 8:57:04 AM1/10/12
to openwra...@googlegroups.com, open...@googlegroups.com

All,

Following the meeting we had last week about the future of the OpenEverything project, we’re merging the mailing lists for openrasta and openwrap, and it’ll also host discussions on developing openfilesystem etc.

Feature requests will have to be directed either to a uservoice or to the issues tracker on github, assistance will only be through stackoverflow from now on.

I’ll post on my blog in the next few days the general guidelines of the new organization structure, who does what and what the bylaws are, and what the plans are for all those fx going together to continue delivering a great platform to us all.

Seb

Sebastien Lambla

Jan 10, 2012, 9:02:14 AM1/10/12
to openwra...@googlegroups.com, open...@googlegroups.com

Should’ve added that both existing lists will be made read-only next Monday.

Seb