RDM domain name survey

Hayden Sutherland

Jun 24, 2022, 4:38:38 AM6/24/22
Rail Data Marketplace would like to get your feedback on what domain name should be used for the service

If you have a spare couple of minutes we would really value your feedback.

Phil Wieland

Jun 24, 2022, 5:21:43 AM6/24/22

As we celebrate mediocrity all the boys upstairs want to see
How much you'll pay for what you used to get for free

Tom Petty

mi...@a1publishing.com

Jun 25, 2022, 5:11:40 AM6/25/22
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My suggestion is;

raildeliverygroup.com/data

(BTW,
the survey form wouldn't let me submit an alternative domain without having to pick one of the three suggested, none of which I think are right. Why do you want to appear to be something else?)

Mike