Darwin Push Port filter

Dewstorm

Sep 21, 2021, 4:20:47 AM9/21/21
Hi All,
I am trying to acquire timetable data for a specific train operator.
Is there a way to filter messages from Darwin’s Activemq feed for just one train operator?
On the wiki I read that it is possible to filter by type of message, is there something equivalent for the train operator?

Thank you

Peter Hicks

Sep 21, 2021, 4:23:49 AM9/21/21
Hello

There isn't, I'm afraid - it's "all or nothing".

What about building up your own local mapping of UID or RID to operator code, and using that to filter messages on your side?

Peter Hicks
Director
OpenTrainTimes Ltd.

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: Suite 1-3, Hop Exchange, 24 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TY

Dewstorm

Sep 21, 2021, 4:34:31 AM9/21/21
Thank you, I’ll do as you said.
I wanted to minimize data traffic and the cost of computing by processing fewer messages, but I couldn’t find any details about the wiki.
I was hoping it was a lack of documentation :D

Thanks again