No data from Darwin PushPort

Andrew Belcher

Oct 27, 2021, 2:36:28 AM10/27/21
Just wanted to check it wasn't just me, but I've received no data from the Darwin PushPort since 10pm last night. Any word on what's causing this outage?

Andrew

Charles Briscoe-Smith

Oct 27, 2021, 2:53:41 AM10/27/21
No, it's not just you.  I saw no messages from about 10pm to about 12:50am, which was expected because Darwin was being upgraded.  But I think the outage from about 2am until a few minutes ago (I started getting messages again at 07:47ish) was not planned.  I just got an email from them saying they were investigating - 5 minutes later messages started flowing again!

petermount

Oct 27, 2021, 3:19:08 AM10/27/21
Same here, saw it was upstream and was just after 10pm. Seems to have come back around the same time as you, but didn't see the email from them until just now.

Took the opportunity to do some OS updates on the feed box whilst it was down.

Screenshot from 2021-10-27 08-17-06.png

Andrew Belcher

Oct 27, 2021, 3:34:59 AM10/27/21
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I've seen a massive flurry as it came back up again, which has now settled back down!

Do you get proactive notifications, or are the emails you're talking about responses to you reporting an issue?

Thanks
Andrew

Rail Delivery Group

Nov 5, 2021, 7:31:42 AM11/5/21