Allocation Data

John Love

Aug 26, 2021, 4:17:11 AM8/26/21
Morning All,

Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can get up-to-date allocation information with which I can link a Trust/TrainID/Service Headcode to a Set?

Many Thanks
John

Peter Hicks

Aug 26, 2021, 4:20:32 AM8/26/21
Hi John

That data isn't Open Data yet.  Some people, e.g. Tom Cairns at RealTimeTrains, have signed some kind of commercial agreement with TOCs to share the data, but I don't think this scales.

RDG also have a platform in the Industry Data Portal (IDP) called 'Connecting Train Identifiers' (CTI), but again, this isn't open and I gather access to it is rather difficult to get.

Peter Hicks
Director
OpenTrainTimes Ltd.

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: Suite 1-3, Hop Exchange, 24 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TY

John Love

Aug 26, 2021, 10:11:34 AM8/26/21
Peter,

Many thanks for the clarification... we do have manual access by another means but automation has become an issue so I was just hoping something might have been openly available.

Thanks Again
John