Best UK Hosting for STOMP, website etc

Jonny

Jul 30, 2023, 5:27:21 PM7/30/23
Is anyone able to give a link or recommendation to a UK hosting service for STOMP and builting a website etc?

Kind Regards,

Jonathan

Jonny

Jul 30, 2023, 5:39:32 PM7/30/23
Or if anyone knows the best method of using the data feeds on a website. I was going to use STOMP and PHP. Maybe that is not prefered now?

Peter Hicks

Jul 30, 2023, 5:41:28 PM7/30/23
Hi Jonny

That's a very broad question.  Nowhere offers "Stomp hosting", but lots of places offer virtual servers and website hosting.

Try Linode, DigitalOcean or Amazon Web Services - there are so many more and this thread could go on forever with recommendations.

Peter

Oskar

Jul 31, 2023, 11:25:59 AM7/31/23
I have a suggestion- Oracle Cloud provides a pretty generous free tier, that gives you access to a few instances.

You could use those for hosting anything in a pinch.

Jonny

Jul 31, 2023, 2:47:47 PM7/31/23
Thank you both for the replies. I went with ionos in the end :D