Thursday night CIF file

Ian Sargent

Nov 25, 2022, 3:30:38 AM11/25/22
Our CIF file did not arrive last night. Just checking to see whether anybody else on here got theirs?

Thanks,

Ian.

Matthew Burdett

Nov 25, 2022, 3:33:10 AM11/25/22
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Ian
I have had both the obfuscated CIF from nrod platform, plus also recieved the official version directly via FTP.
Maybe a small number of users that didn't receive then

Ian Sargent

Nov 25, 2022, 3:41:48 AM11/25/22
Thanks for that. Looks as if the problem is with our specific feed then..

Peter Hicks

Nov 25, 2022, 4:33:53 AM11/25/22
Hi Ian

If you know your FTF site ID, can you email me privately?

Peter

Ian Sargent

Nov 25, 2022, 5:16:04 AM11/25/22
Issued resolved. Turned out to be an FT problem.

Ian Sargent

Nov 25, 2022, 5:16:40 AM11/25/22
That should read FTP.