wiki.openraildata.com certificate error

SimonAlexander

May 21, 2024, 4:36:33 AMMay 21

wiki.openraildata.com appears to have a certificate error, and so can't be accessed. It expired yesterday at 6:20pm

Peter Hicks

May 21, 2024, 4:38:54 AMMay 21
Give me an hour and it'll be fixed.  Something's gone wrong with the automation that reloads the web server when the cert is updated.

On Tue, 21 May 2024, 09:36 SimonAlexander, <simonalex...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

wiki.openraildata.com appears to have a certificate error, and so can't be accessed. It expired yesterday at 6:20pm

Peter Hicks

May 21, 2024, 5:21:37 AMMay 21
...and we're back.

Peter

Chris Payne

May 21, 2024, 2:04:06 PMMay 21
Hi Peter,

I noticed that the URL for the main page has a double-slash - no idea if this is intentional / has always been the case, but I noticed it so thought I would point it out!

1000005143.jpgChris