Lumo (LD) missing from Darwin reference data

RailAleFan

Oct 27, 2021, 4:54:50 AM10/27/21
Just noticed this whilst supervising a cold start of our backend after this morning's outage; not present as of 20211027022317_ref_v3 and web services return an empty `operator` field with `operatorCode`='LD'

Could this be intentional with Lumo being an open access rather than a "normal" TOC?  NRE website does resolve the operator name so don't see any reason for that being the case...

Peter Hicks

Oct 27, 2021, 2:22:09 PM10/27/21
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Given the infrequency with which new operator codes are introduced, I think this is likely a mistake rather than anything intentional.  CCLDB doesn't show any operator for the train, and it tries to load a default image and fails.  There's no "LD - Lumo" in the TOC dropdown either, so it looks like Darwin doesn't know about it.

Hull Trains and Grand Central, other Open Access operators, appear fine.

Since we have a number of RDG people on this list, maybe one of them could give a nudge to the right people to add Lumo as an operator in their own right!

Peter Hicks
Director
OpenTrainTimes Ltd.

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 at 09:54, RailAleFan <raila...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just noticed this whilst supervising a cold start of our backend after this morning's outage; not present as of 20211027022317_ref_v3 and web services return an empty `operator` field with `operatorCode`='LD'

Could this be intentional with Lumo being an open access rather than a "normal" TOC?  NRE website does resolve the operator name so don't see any reason for that being the case...

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: Suite 1-3, Hop Exchange, 24 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TY

Rail Delivery Group

Nov 5, 2021, 7:24:19 AM11/5/21

This has now been resolved and LD has been in the ref data since at least 4th November.

RDG