Station XML feed vs NRE website

Kadfire Ltd

May 30, 2024, 7:36:44 AMMay 30
Has anyone else noticed the differences between the NRE station website data and that available through the station v4 XML feed. I am always finding differences, if the feed is constantly out of date then it is surely no use to us?
Does anyone know where I should go with this, or a better place to report it if not here.
Thanks

Peter Hicks

May 30, 2024, 10:14:18 AMMay 30
Hello!

On 23 May 2024, at 09:40, Kadfire Ltd <kadfir...@gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone else noticed the differences between the NRE station website data and that available through the station v4 XML feed. I am always finding differences, if the feed is constantly out of date then it is surely no use to us?
Does anyone know where I should go with this, or a better place to report it if not here.

Where are you downloading the Stations XML data from?  As I understand it, the static pages on websites were being generated from the same source as the XML, but with the redesign of the NRE website, that might not be the case.

If you can also give some examples of where they differ (to illustrate the problems that incorrect data causes), that will help give some urgency to making sure the datasets are both up-to-date.

Peter