GetServiceDetailsByRID - 500 error

Graham Macleod

May 3, 2024, 1:12:33 PMMay 3
Hi. I've just got a key for the Darwin Staff Version and I've managed to successfully make a query to get ArrDepBoardWithDetails. However I can't get  GetServiceDetailsByRID to work at all. I am copying literally verbatim the query code from https://wiki.openraildata.com/index.php?title=GetServiceDetailsByRID with a SOAP Action of  "http://thalesgroup.com/RTTI/2012-01-13/ldbsv/GetServiceDetailsByRID"  and an RID which I'm finding from GetArrDepBoardWithDetails (which works fine). No joy, just a 500 error.  I'm doing all of this using postman.com and sending the query to  https://lite.realtime.nationalrail.co.uk/OpenLDBSVWS/ldbsv13.asmx

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks.

QRail Comms

May 4, 2024, 8:13:00 AMMay 4
Sorry those have not been updated in a while and there has been a name space change since;

Not sure where you found ldbsv13.asmx - as that's not working here. Otherwise everything else works with the correct endpoint and namespace in SoapUI.

Which accepts:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope" xmlns:typ="http://thalesgroup.com/RTTI/2013-11-28/Token/types" xmlns:ldb="http://thalesgroup.com/RTTI/2017-10-01/ldbsv/">
   <soap:Header>
      <typ:AccessToken>
         <!--type: string-->
         <typ:TokenValue>nnnnnnnn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnnnnnnnnnn</typ:TokenValue>
      </typ:AccessToken>
   </soap:Header>
   <soap:Body>
      <ldb:GetServiceDetailsByRIDRequest>
         <!--type: RIDType-->
         <ldb:rid>202405047602232</ldb:rid>
      </ldb:GetServiceDetailsByRIDRequest>
   </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Graham Macleod

May 4, 2024, 8:51:57 AMMay 4
Thank you so much. I couldn't get the SOAP 1 to work, even with the changes. I got a different error, complaining about my RID, even though it is definitely right.
However the SOAP 1.2 service, using the example you've provided, works perfectly - so I'll stick with that.

Thanks again. Graham