TRUST Echos

Phil Wieland

Nov 2, 2021, 5:33:02 AM11/2/21
I am seeing a number of repeated messages in the TRUST feed, with a duplicate arriving about 45 to 60 seconds after the original.  This seems to have been occurring intermittently since 07:30 today, possibly earlier.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Malcolm Bovey

Nov 2, 2021, 12:33:59 PM11/2/21
Yes, I was observing duplication this morning, and similarly yesterday for about 3 hours.   Here are my raw message count metrics for all the TRUST feeds for the last few days.Screenshot 2021-11-02 at 16.33.13.png