TD blackhole between Cogload Jn and Nailsea

Hyphen Doubleyou

Oct 30, 2021, 7:42:00 AM10/30/21
Hi all,

There seems to be something of a data blackhole between Cogload Jn and Nailsea & Backwell at present.

It's replicable on both Traksy and OTT Maps - so would presume something is awry upstream?

I don't receive data from that area personally, so I don't really have anything I can send through to CACI support.

Attachments show progression of 1C10, and its subsequent disappearance!

Indeed clicking the services currently within the area on Traksy suggest this is something that started Thursday evening.

Screenshot_2021-10-30_12-30-31.png
Screenshot_2021-10-30_12-36-15.png
Screenshot_2021-10-30_12-35-03.png

Cameron Bird

Oct 30, 2021, 11:25:28 AM10/30/21
Looks like the Bristol PSB TD (BL) is not reporting, I haven't seen any data from it since 21:22 on Thursday.

Mark Rawlinson

Nov 3, 2021, 6:28:35 AM11/3/21
Seems to be working again - somebody must have put 50p in the meter!

MARK