No email from OpenLDBSVWS

76dsf5tcyugaj

Nov 7, 2022, 10:35:48 AM11/7/22
Hi all. I've tried to sign up to OpenLDBSVWS, and have been looking out for an email so that I can get started. However, I haven't received anything in a fair while, and when trying to re-register with the same email I am told that the email already exists.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!

Peter Hicks

Nov 7, 2022, 10:38:22 AM11/7/22
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Hello

There seems to be a problem with OpenLDBSVWS sending out emails with access tokens - see some recent messages on this list about it.  It sounds like your token has been created, but the email is just broken.

I haven't heard back from the Helpdesk as to what the progress is, but as soon as I do, I'll post an update here.

Peter