Service Codes for 2023

Xiaocheng Ge

May 30, 2024, 7:10:22 AMMay 30
Hi all,

I am working on a project to analyse the train services, and I noticed that the Service Code data (REF SER in BPLAN) is not available in Wiki files. Does anyone have a list of service codes for 2023 and their origin and destination? Many thanks in advance.

Best regards

Xiaocheng

Peter Hicks (Poggs)

May 30, 2024, 9:59:13 AMMay 30
Hi Xiaocheng

On 30 May 2024, at 12:10, Xiaocheng Ge <xiaoch...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am working on a project to analyse the train services, and I noticed that the Service Code data (REF SER in BPLAN) is not available in Wiki files. Does anyone have a list of service codes for 2023 and their origin and destination? Many thanks in advance.

Your best source (although the wiki hasn’t been updated - I will do this now) is to use the Rail Data Marketplace - https://raildata.org.uk/dashboard/dataProduct/P-03715cb3-22f2-48b6-94f6-bd88da9335f3/overview has a link to the BPLAN data and this should be service code records in it.

Peter

Xiaocheng Ge

May 31, 2024, 4:49:44 AMMay 31
to openrail...@googlegroups.com