Outage 14/11

Matthew Burdett

Nov 14, 2021, 1:55:33 AM11/14/21
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Just sharing that there could be another issue with the feeds as I've had no trust messages since 02:08 this morning.
If anyone else is experiencing the same I can raise a ticket.
Thanks

Phil Wieland

Nov 14, 2021, 1:58:01 AM11/14/21
Same here.

Peter Hicks

Nov 14, 2021, 2:01:50 AM11/14/21
Hi Matthew

It's not just you - I'm not getting any messages either.

Please go ahead and raise a ticket.  I think we're back to the good old days of regular outages :(

Peter

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: Suite 1-3, Hop Exchange, 24 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TY

Phil Wieland

Nov 14, 2021, 2:08:30 AM11/14/21
We also have no CIF update for the second day running.  Things are really falling apart.

Phil Wieland

Nov 14, 2021, 2:13:24 AM11/14/21
I'm getting TRUST messages now.

Lee Fortnam

Nov 14, 2021, 4:21:32 AM11/14/21
The digest files that are produced every 5 mins appear tobe unaffected.

Malcolm Bovey

Nov 15, 2021, 6:25:44 AM11/15/21
No full JSON schedule this morning.  Did it appear in CIF Format?

Matt Burdett

Nov 15, 2021, 6:27:23 AM11/15/21
to openrail...@googlegroups.com

HI Malcolm

No, still nothing from CIF either.

I'm getting the files ok direct from Network Rail's FTP, but not through NROD, so maybe their distributor is broken

Kind Regards