RouteOrder in the TSR data feed

Szabolcs Sikó

Jul 23, 2021, 4:49:02 AMJul 23
Hi All,

Did anyone come across the RouteOrder in the  TSR data feed? Do you know what it is used for? There is no description on the wiki and I'm wondering what that means.

Thanks,
Szabolcs.

Peter Hicks

Jul 23, 2021, 4:51:01 AMJul 23
Hello

From memory, I believe it's the order in which the TSRs are printed in the Weekly Operating Notice.

Peter

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: Suite 1-3, Hop Exchange, 24 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TY

Szabolcs Sikó

Jul 23, 2021, 5:08:37 AMJul 23
Hi,

Thanks for the response. So looks like there is no operational use to them.

On a slightly different note, would these TSRs relate to ELRs in any way? They look to be defined in terms of LORs however, I guess the mileages within an LOR won't necessarily be unique. Doesn't that create a potential ambiguity?

Thanks,
Szabolcs.