TSR Data Feed

Graham Makin

Nov 19, 2021, 10:43:55 AM11/19/21
Hi All,

Does anyone have a working TSR data feed which is available for me to view?

Thanks for your help.

Matthew Burdett

Nov 19, 2021, 4:14:42 PM11/19/21
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Pretty sure it's available via the NROD platform, do you need access without the login? I'm sure someone here did have an archive of them.

I tried using it a few months ago and all I got was a file of GWR region TSRs , looked incomplete to me but I'll give it another go next week...

Chris Wraith

Nov 19, 2021, 5:13:29 PM11/19/21
I have an archive of the TSR messages dating back to the end of August 2021 - if you're just looking to see what the format looks like or validate some processing logic with real data.

Drop me an email if that's what you're looking for.

Szabolcs Sikó

May 23, 2022, 12:01:13 PM5/23/22

I'm currently experiencing some difficulties reading the TSR feed, are you aware of any issues at present?

Also, if you have a TSR data feed saved somewhere would you be able to share it?

Thanks,
Szabolcs