Unable to connect to opendata.nationalrail.co.uk over Stomp or OpenWire

Peter Hicks

Oct 10, 2022, 6:38:33 AM10/10/22
All,

I'm unable to connect to the Darwin feed on opendata.nationalrail.co.uk on either TCP port 61613 or 61616 from multiple IP addresses.

Existing connections appear fine though - anyone else seeing issues?

Peter

petermount

Oct 10, 2022, 6:41:09 AM10/10/22
My connection to darwin is currently up and message rates for the last 3 hours look stable to me.

Peter Hicks

Oct 10, 2022, 6:41:54 AM10/10/22
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
My existing connection is fine - are you able to make a new one?  Even just access either of the TCP ports?

Peter

Chris Wraith

Oct 10, 2022, 4:11:56 PM10/10/22
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
I can't hit either of those TCP ports from here.

The API details in the portal for my feeds uses darwin-dist-44ae45.nationalrail.co.uk as the messaging host and I can connect to that instance ok.

Peter Hicks

Oct 10, 2022, 4:21:42 PM10/10/22

On 10 Oct 2022, at 21:11, Chris Wraith <ch...@indigenously.co.uk> wrote:

I can't hit either of those TCP ports from here.

The API details in the portal for my feeds uses darwin-dist-44ae45.nationalrail.co.uk as the messaging host and I can connect to that instance ok.

Thank you - clearly my brain isn’t working on Monday mornings.

Time to update some documentation for the example code on GitHub!

Peter