PlusBus add-on prices in ATOC data

Marcin Falkus

Sep 28, 2017, 7:52:56 AM9/28/17
Hi all,

I am trying to get the PlusBus add-on prices for specific stations from the ATOC flows data.

I know that TOC of 'PLB' allows for identifying flows for the PlusBus fares; in all cases, it's the PlusBus NLC code as flow origin, and the specific station's NLC code as destination.

However, I have noticed that for some PlusBus add-ons flow_ids identified the above way, the fares are missing, and in other cases, I can find the fare in an older version of the data, and not in the most up-to-date one (example: Macclesfield).

Is there a specific way to get those fares that I'm missing?

Regards,
Marcin