NROD outage

Peter Hicks

Sep 7, 2021, 3:34:20 PM9/7/21
All,

There's another outage on NROD - total loss on the TD and TRUST feeds from around 2000.

Something looked a bit awry earlier - latency spikes of up to 15s on the TD feed at 0730, 1040, 1300, 1420 and 1850.

In due course, I'm sure somebody upstream will notice, tweet out something on https://twitter.com/open_rail_feeds and restart 'something'.

Peter

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: Suite 1-3, Hop Exchange, 24 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TY

Peter Hicks

Sep 7, 2021, 3:43:26 PM9/7/21
All,

Let the record show that - once again - shortly after I raise the issue on the list, the problem gets rectified.

I wonder where the tweet from CACI was, saying they were investigating.

Peter