Openldbsv registration still not working

Kieron Cairns

Nov 2, 2022, 10:13:08 AM11/2/22
Hello everyone. Anyone else still having issues creating an account for openldbsv? It won't send a confirmation link to the email address i register with, been like this for weeks now

Peter Hicks

Nov 2, 2022, 12:46:11 PM11/2/22
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kieron

I've reached out to the support team to see if there is a problem and if there is, to ask them to fix it.

Watch this space.

Peter

On Wed, 2 Nov 2022 at 14:13, Kieron Cairns <cairnsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone. Anyone else still having issues creating an account for openldbsv? It won't send a confirmation link to the email address i register with, been like this for weeks now

Jay Davitt

Nov 3, 2022, 5:37:27 AM11/3/22
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
The RDG replied to one of my last posts about this in September:

 We will try and get this resolved as soon as we can, although in the spirit of openess our resources are fairly stretched right now so it may take a little while for us to be able to fix this problem.”

I wouldn’t hold your breath for a fix for a little while.

--
Thanks,
Jay Davitt