OJP/RTJP access from Python

Jeskynar

Jul 16, 2024, 3:15:43 AM (11 days ago) Jul 16
Hi

I'm looking into use the OJP/RTJP web service from Python but I don't see any chat in the archives or sample code in the wiki/repo. Does anyone have any tips? (I've not got anything working yet!). Happy to share some sample code in the repo once I've got it working.

Thanks

Andrew

Peter Hicks

Jul 16, 2024, 4:40:21 AM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew

Although it's not technically Open Data as it's a paid service, I think an example client in Python would be useful for rail generally.

Feel free to build a client and message me with your GitHub username, and I'll create a repo for you.

Have a look at the OpenLDBWS repo and use something like Zeep to download the WSDL for the service, and work with that - rather than trying to hand-craft your own SOAP requests.

Peter