OpenLDBSVWS Issue

J Davitt

Sep 24, 2022, 3:46:40 PM9/24/22
Hi folks,

Just wondering if anybody else has bumped in to any issues getting an access token for OpenLDBSVWS.

Been using the public feed and has been fun to work with - but whenever I applied for a token for the staff version I don't seem to have had anything back.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
J.

Evelyn Snow

Sep 24, 2022, 5:01:03 PM9/24/22
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Hi J,

Despite the name of the "staff version" web service, there aren't any special
requirements for signing up, if you were able to subscribe to the "ordinary"
web service but not the staff one, it's probably not something you're doing
wrong.

I'm afraid I can't offer any more information than this, it might be worth
reporting directly as an issue.

Hopefully others on the list can offer more insight than me!

Evelyn

2022-09-24T12:46:40-0700 J Davitt <jdav...@gmail.com>:
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openraildata-talk/64293503-edd6-49ba-9cbd-6673f3821577n%40googlegroups.com.

Kieron Cairns

Sep 28, 2022, 4:51:43 AM9/28/22
Hi J, I a having the same issue as you. I am able to sign up for the none staff version fine but I get nothing back when singing up for the staff version, let me know if & when this works for you, cheers

David O'Neill

Sep 28, 2022, 5:02:02 AM9/28/22
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Have you tried reapplying for a token? Worked the second time for me - a bit random to be honest! Hope that helps.

David

Kieron Cairns

Sep 28, 2022, 5:13:58 AM9/28/22
I've tried setting up a new account with multiple different email addresses, even on a VPN with no luck. I'm going to try again in a few days and hope it resolves itself

Rail Delivery Group

Sep 28, 2022, 9:30:50 AM9/28/22
Thanks for posting messages and apologies for the problems you are facing. We have investigated and there does seem to be an issue with part of the process creating new LDBSV tokens. We will try and get this resolved as soon as we can, although in the spirit of openess our resources are fairly stretched right now so it may take a little while for us to be able to fix this problem.