OpenLDBWS - example code on GitHub and 2021-11-01 WSDL

Peter Hicks

Jul 13, 2022, 5:16:18 AM7/13/22
All,

In testing the latest WSDL, released last night, against the OpenLDBWS, I've found that the example code at https://github.com/openraildata/openldbsvws-example-python trips up when trying to parse the response.

I've opened a GitHub issue at https://github.com/openraildata/openldbsvws-example-python/issues/1, and I'm fairly sure that it's an issue with Zeep/Python rather than a problem with the SOAP service itself.

If anyone who speaks Python wants to have a look and has a fix or more insight, please submit a PR or comment on the issue.

Peter