ManeaEtAl2021, Required Site Parameters

Ali Talha Atici

Jan 16, 2024, 1:56:20 AMJan 16
to OpenQuake Users
Hello everyone,

I'm attempting to utilize the GMM, ManeaEtAl2021, but I'm encountering an error. The error suggests that "f0" is needed for site parameters. Despite adding "f0" as a column to the CSV file containing site parameters, the issue persists and remains unresolved.

- KeyError: "Missing dtype for field 'f0'" -

REQUIRES_SITES_PARAMETERS = {'vs30', 'f0', 'backarc'}

I've uploaded my CSV file containing site parameters. Is there anyone available to help in resolving this error?
Site_Model.csv

Peter Pažák

Jan 20, 2024, 4:30:07 PMJan 20
to OpenQuake Users
Yes, that seems to be a bug, you can add  e.g. line 164 to the file:

with content:

    'f0': numpy.float64,

and that will enable to use the GMPE and site model you created.
Later this will probably be corrected in the master.

Peter

Dátum: utorok 16. januára 2024, čas: 7:56:20 UTC+1, odosielateľ: alit...@gmail.com

Elena Manea

Jan 23, 2024, 1:42:19 AMJan 23
to OpenQuake Users
Thanks Peter!

alit...@gmail.com (cannot see your name, apologies), if you have any questions on the gmpe, please let me know.

I didn't try to run it on the newest version of the engine lately, but everything was fine on an older one.

Best,
Elena

Michele Simionato

Jan 23, 2024, 6:04:48 AMJan 23