VMTK Module_Code_Error??

Sonice

Sep 16, 2021, 9:57:47 AMSep 16
to OpenQuake Users
The following is the part of source code of StartGUI.py in vmtk-module.

if max_disp_yes_no==True and max_accel_yes_no==False:
edps=np.loadtxt(os.path.join(edps_folder,'max_displacements.csv'),delimiter=',')
elif max_disp_yes_no==False and max_accel_yes_no==True:
edps=np.loadtxt(os.path.join(edps_folder,'max_displacements.csv'),delimiter=',')

Here max_disp_yes_no and max_accel_yes_no represents whether EDP is max_accln or max displacement. But edps is loaded as max_displacement in both case, even when max_accln_yes_no is True. Is this an error, or this is done for some reason?

Thanks and Regards,
Sanish Bhochhibhoya

anirudh.rao

Sep 16, 2021, 11:18:31 AMSep 16
to OpenQuake Users
Dear Sanish,

For questions and discussions related to the VMTK, we invite you to kindly open a thread on the new discussions page of the VMTK repo (see link below) where it will have more visibility, as this forum is primarily intended for discussions on the OpenQuake engine.

Thank you,
Anirudh

Luís Martins

Sep 17, 2021, 2:32:26 AMSep 17
to OpenQuake Users

Good morning Sanish,

Thank you for you comment. Indeed it was a bug. I have already pushed a fix to the repository and you can update your local VMTK by requesting a 'fetch' in git.

Cheers
L. Martins