GMPE logic trees with weighted IMTs

Hidayet Kemal Uyar

Jun 7, 2024, 2:41:36 AMJun 7
to OpenQuake Users

Dear all,
When I try to use a GMPE logic tree (attached file) with different weights for different period ranges, the OQ Engine raises the following error: "ValueError: SA(5.0) is out of the period range defined for [AkkarEtAlRjb2014]"

The User Guide (https://docs.openquake.org/oq-engine/3.20/manual/user-guide/inputs/logic-trees-inputs.html) clearly states, "a particular GMPE may not be applicable for some periods, and in that case the user can assign to a zero weight for those periods, in which case the engine will ignore it entirely for those IMTs" However, it seems like I'm missing something.

Any assistance would be greatly  appreciated

Best regards,

OQ Engine Version: 3.20.0

logicTree_GMPEs.xml